Here are the points from the last meeting...
- A few new people to introduce Niko,
Brent and Joe.
- Next meeting we will discuss club stuff at the destination of the ride out. This is so we can hear each other and concentrate on at least a few club things.
- Simon had a few t-shirt designs and the decision was made to get a few more before everyone votes on the final design.
- The Moonlight Cinema looks to be a low turnout run with a few of the regulars unable to go. However the Easter run to Lake Cathie looks like it will be very well attended.
- Thanks to Phil's raffle, we upped the club funds by $32. Simon won the raffle but offered the prize back only to win again!
- A new batch of patches have been bought, so anyone wanting some they are $6 each
- Finally we had a few people interested in a ride soon. If anyone wants to volunteer to organise one let Paul know so he can let everyone else know.
Sydney City Scooter Club